Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Monday, February 13, 2017

My Last 2016 Christmas Project

This is what I call a 'Winter Village' and I created it using all Stampin' Up products except for the Styrofoam, fence and lights. Oh yes, and the snow and glitter.

I made this for my neighbor and gave it to her on December 24th after working on it for about a week.
Although this was not difficult to make, it took some time to make it because of all the details.
I did the Mirror Image stamping for some of the images because you can view this with a 360 degree angle.
I hope you enjoy this as much as my good friend and neighbor did.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Oh yes, this was not my original idea. I found this on Pintrest posted by a gal from the UK I believe. So I could not understand what she was saying in her video nor could I read the directions on her blog. So I just went by the seat of my pants (and the pictures on her blog) and did my best to create a Winter scene. I just wish I had more forest animals to go with this.

Sorry for the delay in posting this, I guess it just slipped my mind.
Enjoy!
This is the view from the front












Product List

No comments: