Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Let's Play Catch-Up

Well, I must be the worst Blogger ever because I have huge blocks of time between posts.
It's not that I haven't created anything, it's just that I don't take the time to post. So for that, I am sorry and all I can say is that I'll try to do better. OK so now that that's out of the way, let's get on with the real post.

Today is 2//13/17 and I have been busy with creating Valentine's Day cards, birthday cards, and a treat box and more. Although I have posted of these on Facebook, I would like to post them here for all of my followers to see what I've been up to. So lets get started.

I used the Sealed with Love stamp set, Sending Love DSP, Sending Love embellishments and Ribbon on Basic Black and Whisper White card stock.

I used the Sealed with Love stamp set, Lace Doilies Sending Love Red Ribbon and Love Notes Framelites, but darn if I didn't forget the name of that DSP but I think it might be retired DSP. I Real Red and Blushig Bride card stock.  


 


So here is a birthday card using the Beautiful You stamp set and the Paper Piecing technique. I used some retired Neutrals DSP Patterned paper and created this easel card 
 
Here is another birthday card using the Beautiful You stamp set and Paper Piecing technique. I used some retired  Neutrals DSP Patterned paper and created this easel card 

















3 comments:

Linda Moore said...

Love your cards. You do awesome work.

Lorri said...

I love your Beautiful you cards great gob on all of them .xxx

Courtenay Heuston said...

Wow mammoth effort some beautiful cards Thank You for sharing them.