Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

4-Panel Zig Zag Christmas Card


I made this 4-panel zig zag card using Stampin' Up! Candy Cane Lane DSP, Santa's Sleigh stamp set and coordinating Dies and the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set.

This is the first time I've made a 4-Panel Zig Zag card. I really had a lot of fun creating this card, I hope you like it.
This is something I did to this card that I created on my own I didn't want to put a ribbon or belly band on it because it would cross the front of the cad and I didn't want to have any distractions from the design. So I created a hidden pocket belly band. The band is adhere to the back of the front panel then goes around the back of the card to the front. It then gets tucked into a hidden pocket behind the front panel.
 This is the front of the card. You can see part of the custom belly band on the right side of the card, this is what helps keep the card in a closed position

 This is the top view, you can see the zig zag panels.

 Here is what the card looks like when it it completely open. However, you cannot see the custom belly band when the card is opened.
To see how I made the custom belly band, please check out my video.

Print Recipe
Product List

1 comment:

Gina K said...

This is both fun and cute! It looks like it took so much time and effort, but I'll bet it was fun to make and loved by the recipient.