Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Innovation Day Challenge


Stampin' Up! Innovation Day Callenge cards.

Recently the Stampin' Up! Home office put out a callenge to create a card or other paper project using the items listed here which was also given to the agents in the office to create something.
Here is the list of items;
Here is a list of the products we used. 
Gold 1/8" Ribbon (item 134583)
Metal Rimmed Pearls (item 138394)
Duet Banner Punch (item 141483)
Festive Flower Punch (item 139682)
We also used leftovers from past Innovation Days (e.g. Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes, Real Red Cardstock, etc.).

So here so what I created using this list. 
 Card # - Diagonal Gate Fold card  
 This is a Diagonal Gate fold card. I believe this card is usually made going the other way (towards the right) but I guess I don't follow directions very well.
Anyway, I made this with Blushing Bride card stock and Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper (item 140550) and a little bit of Basic Black card stock. I also used the Festive Flower Punch (item 139682) and added some Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details (item 127845) to the tips. I used the Reason for the Season stamp set and added two Metal Rimmed Pearls (item 138394) on it.
 Here is what the inside looks like when the card is opened.

Card #2 - Religious Christmas card 
 For this card I used Blushing Bride card stock and Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper (item 140550) I added some Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details (item 127845) to the sky. I used the Reason for the Season and Joyful Nativity stamp sets. I inked up the images in Memento Jet Black and then stamps with VersaMark, then I added clear embossing powder and heat set it to give it a glossy look. I then fussy cut out the images and adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Card #3 - Twisted Pop-Out Panel card
 I just love making this card because it has such a WOW factor to it. I started off with Melon Mambo card stock, layered with Basic Black card stock and then layered that with the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 141648). I also created a shaker window behind the tree. In the shaker I added Silver Stampin’ Glitter (item 133756) and Metallic Sequin Assortment (item 138390) and got a snow effect I wasn't expecting.
This is the inside of the card. This is the WOW factor because when you open it, you have these four panels pop-out at you. I used the Santa's Sleigh stamp set and Framelits. I also used Peaceful Pine stamp set and Perfect Pines Framelits. I really like the reindeer in black. I stamped them in VersaMark and then then added the Silver Stampin’ Glitter (item 133756) to give them a more dynamic look. 

Well, as usual I went a little bit overboard with making these cards. I knew I could have just made one card, but because I was having so much fun with this challenge I made tree cards. I hope you enjoyed looking at my work. Below you will find the products that I used to mack each card. Please leave me a comment with your thought on my cards (please be kind). 
Happy Stamping!




Print Recipe
Product List

Product List


Product List

No comments: