Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Monday, July 2, 2012

File in the Middle Card

Hello Stampers,

I stopped my Dawn's blog at Dawn's Stamping Thoughts the other day and she posted this lovely card that I just had to make.
So go check out her card after taking a look see at my card and let me know if I did a good job. I just love Dawn's work and she knows that I also love CASEing her cards. LOL




The stamps I used on this cards were
Elements of Joy
Kindness Matters
Petite Pairs
Aviary
I also used the 1 1/4" circle punch and the Small Scallop Punch and Pool Party card stock and Seam Binding and Basic Black card stock.
So that's it, let me know if you like the card. It was very easy to make. If you'd like to make it, just check out Dawn's video. She's pretty great on her directions.

No comments: