Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Pre-4th of July

Hello Stampers,
I got up this morning and opened my iPad. I discovered that I hadn't shut down my browser last night. I don't remember where I started, but I ended up at the 'Red, White and Blue Helmar Glue' blog hop. I came across the blog site of Grace's Stamping Attic.She made some fireworks for the blog hop and it inspired me to do the same.




Now I had no instructions at all, just Grace's blog pictures. So this is what I came up with.I hope you like my fireworks. At least these fireworks will not be causing any forest fires.
I guess this not only qualifies for the Helmen's glue Red, White and Blue blog hop, but it also qualifies for the 'Make something from recycle material' challenge.  I've forgotten whose challenge that was so if you know, please let me know.

So now that you've seen what I did for the 4th of July (and without instructions), what will you come up with to celebrate the 4th of July.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH I love what you did with them and how you made the fuse and sparkle trails from paper curled. So cute! Great job!