Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Saturday, June 30, 2012

FREE Stampin' Up! Products


Yes, you heard me. I am giving away FREE Stampin’ Up! products for a limited time. (and I mean LIMITED)

If you make an online purchase from my Stampin’ Up! website of $50 or more, you will get the following items FREE
·       Paper Piercing Tool (126189) $3.95

·       Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199) $4.95

·       Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (126187) $7.95 

That’s almost $17 of FREE Stampin’ Up products, and they are all NEW products in the new 2012-2013 Stampin’ Up! catalog.

Your order needs to total $50 or more BEFORE taxes and shipping and handling. The free items cannot be substituted for any other items.
Your order must be placed online no later than 11:50 pm (MT) today, June 30, 2012. That’s just a little over 8 hours away so don’t wait another minute. If you have not already selected me as your demonstrator at my online store, you will have to sign up prior to submitting your order so you can get the preferred (discounted) prices. If I am already your demonstrator, you will see my name at the upper right corner of the screen.
After you’ve placed your order and you get your order confirmation, please email me to let me know you have taken advantage of this awesome offer.

If you already have these items, you can still take advantage of this amazing offer and give the FREE items to your scraping/stamping friend J.

This offer is my own and is not connected to Stampin’ Up! (the company) in any way. If you have any questions, please contact me via email (queenbeascraps@mvdsl.com) or home phone (702)398-7811 or cell phone (951)259-0598, you may also text me at this number.

Please let your crafting friends know about this amazing offer.

Thank you and Happy Stamping

No comments: