Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Saturday, April 3, 2010

April Showers (I hope not)

Looks like I haven't been here in a while.
My new years was going pretty good. My friends came back to Nevada from up north (snowbirds). Then one day one of my very good friends got sick. After coughing for several days she finally went to see a doctor. They took an xray of her lungs to check for pneumonia but found a spot on her lung instead. She went to more doctors then made plans to go to Seattle WA to have surgery to have the spot removed.
I got word the other day that they couldn't open her up because they found more cancer than they had expected. They removed five lymph lodes from her lung and now she has to have chemo before she can have her surgery to remove the cancer.
I am so sad because I have been praying for her so much everyday and I was not expecting this kind of news.
I talked to her today and her spirits seem to be good but I'm still feeling so defeated and I don't know why. I wish there was something I could do for her but the only thing I have is prayer.
Dear Lord please hear my plead and please heal my friend from cancer. Make her well and whole again, in Jesus name I pray.
If you read this and you feel lead, please send up a pray for my friend Shannon. I love her and I don't want to see her sick anymore. 

No comments: