Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Monday, July 30, 2012

2012 Stampin' Up! M & T

Who says you can't finish your convention Make and Takes? Everyone, that's who.

So are you one of those who went to convention and tried to complete your M & Ts at convention? Or maybe you didn't even try to make them and you just picked up your packages and said "I'll make them at home", then you got home and never make them. Yep! That's what I say every year and every year and I never get my M & Ts made at home.

That is until this year. I decided to buckle down and do what I said I was going to do. So I sat down and made ALL my M & T's and I'm glad I did.

Here they are.




What do you think? I had to improvise a little when I discovered that I didn't have a wheel or punch that they used, but all in all, I think they came out pretty close to the way they were suppose to.
Please leave me a comment to me know your thoughts, Thanks.

1 comment:

TLady said...

Your M&T's look GREAT!!!!!!!!!! :) Thanks for visiting my blog! AND your SWEET comment! NO, I didn't get to eat any of those cakes! THIS YEAR, I wanted an ICE CREAM CAKE! I got the pictures off the web! There are SOOOO MANY PRETTY ones out there! I DO do some cake decorating---usually for our kids! :) Thank you again for visiting! Hope you come back OFTEN! :)