Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Sunday, July 29, 2012

2012 Convention Pictures

Well, I finally finished editing the 2012 Stampin' Up! convention pictures. I didn't realize how many pictures I took of cards, people, presentations and events. I bet you wish you could see them right? Well, you can. I will be preparing the CDs for you to purchase. So stay tuned.

Until then, here are few from the collection
 This is me and my roomie Theresa, love her! She's the best roommate!
 Jerri Ann is such a gifted artist and a wonderful person.

 Carri is such a warm and caring person and I am so happy I got to know her.
 Sherrill (left) is the most giving person I've ever met. I am so blessed to be a part of her group, LNS. If you want to get inspired, just check out Sherrill's blog and join the fun.
 Tami is another very gifted and talented person. She makes some of the most beautiful cards and gifts
Dawn, what can I say about her that hasn't already been said. She has more talent than the State of Texas and I'm honored to of met her in person. She is so down to earth and is willing to stop and talk to you even if she really doesn't know who you are in person but has only met you from her comments on her blog. LOL, LOVE HER!

OK, so maybe you want to see some cards? OK, here are a few








This is just a very, very small sampling of the pictures I took. Please let me know if you are interested in getting your hands the rest of the pictures. 

Happy Stamping!

No comments: