Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe that it's already June 16th. I have been so busy since my last post with workshops and classes and life in general that I just haven't taken the time to post. I wish that updating my blog was as fast and easy as sending a text message or posting to Facebook but it takes a little more efford than that and that is why I don't post as often as I should. However, I think all that is going to change. I got an iPad for my birthday so I purchased a nice case and bluetooth keyboard for my iPad. So now typing is so much easier to do on my iPad and I hope that I will post more often. And since I can take pictures with my iPad I will be able to upload pictures of my cards as well as soon as I figure out how to do that. Well, I'm sure you don't want to hear me rambling on so I just want you to know that I have a ton of Stampin' Up! retired stamps that I will be selling at 50% off or more. I also have a few standar size wheels and a few accessories to sell that have also retired. So once I get that list together I will be posting it. But until then, you can starting buying out of our new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up catalog. Just go to my online store at www.bearedd.stampinup.net and check out all the new and exciting stamps, paper, fabric and so much more. Please contact me if you have any questions at queenbeascraps@mvdsl.com Also, I am so exicted about the 2012 Stampin' Up convention that is coming up in about 4 weeks. If you are interested in attending the LNS events that will be taking place before and after the convention, please contact me. There are going to be so many wonderful and exciting projects that they have lined up for us to make, you won't be able to contain yourself. Until I post again, Happy Stamping!

No comments: