Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Occasions Mini Stamp Sets Still Available

If you love the sets in the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog, you are in luck! Because of the short time period between the end of the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog and the launch of the 2012-2013 annual catalog, Stampin' Up! has decided to make the carryover stamp sets available early!

The following stamp sets are available for purchase.

Click here to check out the list of stamp sets.
I made this card using the new Labels Collections Framelits  and Adorning Accents Edgelits Die. I also used a Hat Pin and the new Pleated Satin Ribbon in Blushing Bride. If you would like to see more of my card creations, please come on over to my online store.Click on the Ideas tab then select My Favorite Idea.

Don't miss out on these wonderful stamp sets in the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog. I hope you will enjoy this extra little sneak peak to the annual catalog. 

No comments: