Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Two, Too Cute Punch Cards

Hello Stampers,
I was browsing the web trying to find something to get my creative juices flowing because I have to make 81 swap cards for convention next month and I came across this website; Stamping with Lynn. Boy oh boy, am I glad I clicked on her link because she has some adorable punch cards that I just had to C A S E. (LOL)

So here are my versions of her cards:
OK, so I didn't really change this card but that's because I loved it just the way she made it. I use the following products:
  • Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pacific Point, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
  • Blossom Petals Bilder, 1 3/4" Circle, owl Builder, Ornament, Large Ova (119855), Modern Label and the Word Window punches
  • Stripes Embossing Folder
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Snail Adhesive
I changed up her puppy card just a bit. Here is what I used for this card:
  • Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette and Crumb Cake card stock
  • Designer Rosette Bigz XL die
  • Petal Cone Bigz L die
  • Word Window, Blossom Petals Builder, Owl Builder, 2" Circle, 1" Circle, Small Heart and Jewelry Tag punches 
  • Island Indigo Baker's Twine
Now isn't he just adorable? I hope you like my punch cards.

What is your favorite punch? Have you made a punch card? If so, please share with us and leave a comment.

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

No comments: