I was browsing the web trying to find something to get my creative juices flowing because I have to make 81 swap cards for convention next month and I came across this website; Stamping with Lynn. Boy oh boy, am I glad I clicked on her link because she has some adorable punch cards that I just had to C A S E. (LOL)
So here are my versions of her cards:
- Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pacific Point, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
- Blossom Petals Bilder, 1 3/4" Circle, owl Builder, Ornament, Large Ova (119855), Modern Label and the Word Window punches
- Stripes Embossing Folder
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Snail Adhesive
- Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette and Crumb Cake card stock
- Designer Rosette Bigz XL die
- Petal Cone Bigz L die
- Word Window, Blossom Petals Builder, Owl Builder, 2" Circle, 1" Circle, Small Heart and Jewelry Tag punches
- Island Indigo Baker's Twine
What is your favorite punch? Have you made a punch card? If so, please share with us and leave a comment.
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!