Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Christmas in June?

Yes, it's Christmas in June in my house. As a matter of fact, it as been Christmas in my house all year long. At least it is once a month because we do a Christmas card every month for my Stamp Camps.
So I thought I'd share with you the Christmas card we made today in my Stamp Camp as well as a few other Christmas cards that I made trying to come up with the right Christmas card for the Stamp Camp.

I used the 'Come to Bethlehem' stamp set as well as the 'Christmas Lodge' stamp set. I use only one color of ink, Night of Navy because I wanted the card to look simple but classy. I hope I seceded.

Well, I'm posting from my iPad for the first time so I hope this looks right.



Here are a few other cards that I want to show you how you can take you card from nice to WOW!
First of all, I didn't use any dimensionals or pearls to make the card mail friendly.


Now here is how I WOWed the card. I added dimensionals as well as basic pears and dazzling diamonds and I highlighted the poinsettia embossed based with Cherry Cobbler by dotting the poinsettias.


Well that's it for today. I hope you like my cards. Please leave me a comment with your thoughts.
Thanks and happy Stampin' Up!

No comments: