Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Monday, April 25, 2011

A Few of My Rrecent Cards

Hello Bloggers, sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything. I get so busy and then I seem to forget when I do have a minute to myself.

Anyway, first of all I want to show you a few of the Easter cards that I made.




Although this is NOT a Stampin' Up card (above), I just had to show it to you because it is just so darn cute. I used punches and a die to make this cute little Easter card. However, the 'Easter Wishes' sentiment is a Stampin' Up stamp from the 'Something to Celebrate' stamp set.


Isn't this the cutest Easter basket? I think so. I just loved it so much that I did this for my April workshop. I used the 'Crosses of Hope' Stampin' Up stamp set and the Trio Flower punch along with the Bigz XL Tasteful Trim Big Shop die.

In addition to the Easter basket, we also made a Mother's Day card and a Birthday card.
Here they are. Let me know what you think.

This card is a Spring-Up card. My customer's loved making this birthday card. Hope you like it too.

Well, happy stamping!

No comments: