Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Monday, July 19, 2010

Update on my July Stamp Camp workshop

I have been so busy with getting ready for 2010 Stampin' Up Convention that I forgot about posting my Stamp Camp pictures here. 
 It was a very successful workshop and everyone had fun. We not only made four cards, but we played 'Stamp' bingo. The winners won a 2009-2010 Idea and Catalog book as well as other catalogs.
The first card we made was what I call the Triangle-Square card
 In addition to this card, I showed everyone how to make 6 cards out of two card stocks (Two different colors) and two white card stock. I gave everyone the supplies and they used their imagination to make the cards.
So, if you would like to learn how to make these cards, contact me today.

2 comments:

Kaz Hall said...

Hi just popped by to thank you for popping by my blog, so green that the sun is with you please send it my way!! Of course its fine to case my oval flower.....thanks for asking:) have a great day !!
kazxx

Amy Parker said...

Thanks for checking out my blog - I'm now a follower of yours!

Love these cards!

http://www.scrapdrawerdesigns.com