Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 2010 Stamp Camp Workshop

Good morning bloggers,
I am gearing up for my last summer Stampin' Up Stamp Camp workshop for 2010 so I hope you will be able to attend.
We will be doing at least 3 make and takes all in the Tropical theme. I will show you how to make three cards using only one color card stock and one white card stock. I will also be demonstrating an awesome card that opens in two different directions.
The cost of my July 2010 Stamp Camp workshop will be $10.00, however you can receive a $5.00 refund just by placing at least a $25.00 order with me during the workshop. If you place a $50.00 order, you will receive a full refund of your class fee.
I will also be letting you know about the new 'Clubs' I will be starting. One club will be the 'Markers Club'. This club you will be able to purchase a full set of all the new and returning colors. The carrying case will be included as well as a few other items. So if you are interested in this club please let me know as we need at least 5 club members.
The other club will be the 'Ink Club'. In this club you will be able to get all the new and returning Classic Ink Pads as well as all the new In Color Ink Pads. In addition, you will also receive FREE products from the new Stampin' Up 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog. So don't hesitate, contact me today as I need at least 5 club members for this club.
Here is one of the Make N' Takes we will be making:

1 comment:

Chanda said...

All of your Tropical Party cards are adorable! I love that stamp set! I'm a new follower from SC.

chanda stehlik
www.bellevuestampingclub.com