Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas 2009

Well today is December 1, 2009 and I think I am finally getting into the holiday season. My Christmas tree is up (thanks to the help of my wonderful husband) and the outside lights are on the house with more added this year. I stayed up late last night to try to get the rest of the inside decorations done before this day arrived. I was almost successful. I still have a few things to do to complete the decorations, but most of it is done and that makes me happy.
Now I can do a few other things that need to get done or things that I want to do.
Today will be meeting with a very good friend of my to help her do a few decorations to some Christmas trees. I am hoping to get some shopping done this week too but we'll see.
I hope all you bloggers have a wonderful December and hope to see you soon or at least hear from you.
God bless you

No comments: