Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Remembereing 15 Years Later - Double 'Z' Fold Card


I made this card on 9/`11/16 but forgot to post it (sorry).


However, it was a difficult card to make because all the while I was thinking about that horrible day and I remember the moment I heard the news. I was home from work because I wasn't feeling well. I turned on the TV around 9am PST and the events of the day was all over the news on every channel. I thought it was some kind of movie being made. I called my mom and we cried, then I called my husband (who was at work) and he didn't answer because he wasn't at his desk, he was in the break room watching the news along with everyone else. I had to leave voice mail because I believe this was before the days of mobile phone.
When he called me back, I just cried and cried while he tried to assure me that everything would be OK. Little did we know that everything would not be OK ever again.
But I do have to say that along with almost everyone in the USA, that day changed me and the way I do things and think. However, because I have a BIGGER GOD than any terrorist, I know that we will be OK in the end.
I did not make this card to give away but instead to keep on my desk so that I will never forgot those who lost their lives that day and those who loose a little bit of themselves every year on 9/11


Product List


No comments: