Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Two more Valentine's Day cards

As promised, here are two more Valentine's Day cards.

I had so much fun creating this card because it was a real challenge.
Here are the Stampin' Up! Products I used for this card
* Rose Red card stock
* Blushing Bride card stock
* Love Blossoms DSP stack
* Pearls from the Love Blossoms Embellishment kit
* Rose Red bow from Love Blossoms Embellishment kit
* Pink half pearls from Love Blossoms Embellishment kit
* Bloomin' Love Thinlits dies
* Bloomin' Love Stamp set
* Rose Red Stampin' Write marker
* Melon Mambo Stampin' Write marker
* Garden Green Stamin' Write marker


Here is a peak of the inside of the card. 
I use Grovey Love stamp set as well as the Bloomin' Love stamp set from the 2016 Occasions catalog. 

Here is my second card
I saw a similar card like this on Pinterest. The original card used the Bird Builder punch to create the rose. But because of the new stamps and dies in the 2016 Occasions catalog by Stampin' Up! I was able to create a rose that really looks like a rose. 
Here is the list of products I used for this card
* Real Red card stock
* Whisper White card stock
* Basic Black card stock
Old Olive card stock
* Foil sheets (silver)
* Foil sheets (red)
* Boho Chic Embossing Folder
* Bird Builder punch
* Metellic Foil Doilies (gold)
* Cups & Kettle Framelits dies
* Rose Garden Thinlites dies
* Itty Bitty Accent punch pack (heart)

Thank you stopping by my blog to see my cards. I hope you are inspired to create your own Valentine's Day cards. Please leave me a comment. 

No comments: