Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Thursday, February 4, 2016

I Guess I Goofed

Yesterday I posted Valentine's Day card as my countdown to Valentine's Day because I thought it was the 1st of Feburary but I discovered today that this is actually the 3rd of February so somewhere I lost a day. 

So, since today is the 3rd and not the 2nd, I guess I owe you all two Valentine's Day cards today. 

Here is my day 2 Valentiinel's Day card
This card is a Magical Marquee card. I had so much fun making this card. I've made a marquee card before but not like this one. First of all, this card is made with a belly band an I used some products from the Love Blossoms embellishment kit from the 2016 Occasions Stampin' Up! Catalog. 
This is what the card front looks like without the belly band. When you open the card, the marquee window (that's in a heart shape) will also open. 
This is what the inside of the card looks like. So you can see the heart shaped window is now opened and I stamped it with the heart from th Bloomin' Love stamp set. 
I use the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper stack along with Rose Red, Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake card stock. On the belly band I used the foil heart from the Love Blossoms Embellishment kit ass well as the Rose Red Bow ribbon on a gold paper clip. I also used the new Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper in the center. Inside the card, I used some of the string of pearls an Blushing Bride satin ribbon. I did have to use the retired Hearts Collections Framelits Dies, but how can you make a Valentine's Day without hearts? LOL

OK, that's it for now. I will post another Valentine's Day card after my iPad charges up. Please leave me a comment to let me know if you like the card or if you have any questions. 
Until next time, Happy Stamping!

No comments: