Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

BOGO Sale and the new 2013-2014 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog!!



New Catalog and BOGO Offer!
I am so excited because I finally received my CASE of 2013-2014 New Stampin’Catalogs!  So I want to share my excitement with you by offering you the chance to take advantage of this event! This offer is for everyone, near and far!
   
                                            
{for my Spanish
                                                                      speaking customers}
I am offering a BOGO (buy one, get one free!) for my all my customer, long distance customers too! Here's how it works: 
- Look through the new 2013-2014 Annual Stampin’ Up! e-Catalog and create your shopping list
- Go to my online store
- Click on the PRODUCTS tab then click on SHOP NOW
 - You will either need to Sign-in or Create Account. If you have not signed up with me as your demonstrator, you will need to do so in order to obtain the preferred prices. (Please make sure my name is in the upper right corner of the screen. This tells you that I am your demonstrator)
- You can now start shopping by selecting a category on the left of the screen or you can select one of the categories at the bottom of the screen
- When you are done shopping and have checked out, send me an Email letting me know that you’ve placed an online order with me and I'll send you my Retirement Stamps and Accessories list. Then within 3-5 business day, you’ll get your order right at your door!
- BOGO: For every $1 (before shipping & tax) you spend from the new Annual Catalog, you will get $1 to spend from my Stampin' Up! retiring products!
- After your order is placed I will be in touch and you can choose your free products from the retirement lists! (Shipping extra). What could be better than that?
********** BONUS **********
When you purchase $25 or more (before S/H & Tax), you will receive a FREE 2013-2014 Stampin’ Up! Catalog!! WooHoo!!! Who doesn’t like FREE? So get to shopping and let all your family and friends know about this great offer! 
Thanks for buzzing by and Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: