So I guess I won't waste any more of you time because after all, we only have so much of it left.
PAPER PUMPKIN --Have you hear of it? Do you know what it is? Did you sign up for it? Did you get your first kit? Yes, there are so many questions but I'm here to give you some answers.
Paper Pumpkin is card kit that comes to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). Paper Pumpkin will help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
It comes in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family every month!
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you and your customer a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10, we'll send your kit around May 15. If you sign up on May 11, we'll send your first kit around the June 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!). There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
Late Night Stampers Treasure Hunt!
There is still time for you to collect all your clues (you need 50 different clues from 50 different blogs) and then email the completed list back to me, just click this link >> LNS Treasure Hunt Clues for a chance to win $150 worth of FREE Stampin' Up! products from the current catalogs.
Your email must include the blog name/address, and the clues. For example: queenbeascraps.blogspot.com/Re-Inkers.(that is my clue)
I don't know about you, but whenever there is a opportunity to get FREE Stampin' Up! products, I'm on it, I hope you are too.
Don't forget to leave a comment on the blogs you visit to collect your clues. You don't have to but it's just nice. :)