Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Sunday, March 24, 2013

LNS Weekly Challenge

Hello and welcome back.


Today I decided to try my hand at making a card for the Late Night Stamper's Challenge 215. The challenge was to make a card, scrapbook page or 3D project using 90% Stampin' Up! products from the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) catalog. 
I hope that you all had a chance to get at least one or two or five or ALL of the SAB products because they were F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S and I loved them. Now I am sad that they are no more because March 22, 2013 was the last date you could select a product from there. 

OK, so let's get on with my SAB card. 
Challenge 215 - Goodbye to SAB
 So here is the card I made. I sued the Sycamore Street DSP as well as some Island Indigo card stock. I also use the Pop-Up Posies flowers from the designer kit. I just love these colors and how they all go together. 

I know I was suppose to only make one card but because I just love the colors in the Sycamore Street DSP I just had to make another card.

In this card I use the (you guessed it) Sycamore Street DSP, Pool Party and Island Indigo card stock and some of the beautiful Tangerine Tango ribbon from the SAB catalog. I also use the Madison Avenue stamp set. 

So which card is your favorite? Please leave me a message.
Thanks and Happy Stamping.

No comments: