Hello Stampin' Up! Stampers,
I'm so excited to present to you my first BLACK FRIDAY Stampin' Up! sale. This is a promotion from QueenBeaScraps and is not valid through Stampin' Up!, so hurry before you miss all the fantastic products being offered by Stampin' Up! for up to 50 percent off the original price.
I'm talking about the ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA!
While you are feasting on leftover Turkey and Cranberry sandwiches and all the other wonderful side dishes that you filled yourself with yesterday, I have something for you today...
Today I am offering an EXCLUSIVE OFFER to ALL Stampin' Up! customers!
You can take advantage of ALL the special deals going on right NOW with the ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA and an additional savings from ME!
This exclusive offer is NOT valid through any other demonstrator nor is it valid through Stampin' Up! BUT - for my amazing customers. I am offering FREE SHIPPING on ANY order of $45 US or more submitted to me via EMAIL(email@example.com) starting today and ending Monday 11:59pm PST ONLY!!
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
- Your order SHOULD be EMAILED to me for INSTANT SAVINGS. If placing an order through my online store, you will need to email me to let me know so I can refund your shipping cost.
- Your order MUST be $45 US (or more) before ship+taxes.
- If your order includes CLEARANCE ITEMS, only the items on your order excluding the clearance items will be valid for this offer.
- You need to include the following info in your email:
- item #
- product name
- product price
- Credit Card info (unless you have one on file already) like CC #- Name on card - billing address - type of CC - exp date.
There is the new Texture Boutique now being offered for a limited time.
The Talking Tags
The My digital Studio (MDS) and MDS2. If you don't have MDS2 but would like to try it out before you buy, just click here to download your FREE MDS2
The very long awaited Stampin' Trimmer
and so much more. So go to my online store to see ALL the sales so you don't miss a thing and start making that 'WISH LIST' for Christmas 2012!
If you are a NEW CUSTOMER, please let me know in an email and I'll send you a special gift from me.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Happy Stamping and Happy Belated Thanksgiving!