Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bat Bites

Hello Stampers,

I know, can you believe it? I'm posting for the SECOND time today!!!! Wow, what is happening to me?

Just kidding, I just thought with Halloween just around the corner that I would post these cute little bats that I learned how to make by watching a video from stampingwithstephaine (2011). I really loved it so much that not only did I make my own little bats, I also made a video with updated products. So I hope you'll enjoy the video and the treat holder.

This is my Batty Bit Size Candy Holder


Don't you just love them? I think they are so cute!

To see my video, please go to YouTube to see my Bat Bit Size Treat Holder. In the video I was talking pretty low and I don't know why so I hope you'll be able to make out what I'm saying.

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: