Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Friday, August 17, 2012

Spook-tacular Project Kit Offer

I know I'm a little late in posting this fabulous information, but there is still time for you to take advantage of this promotion.

So the flyer says it all. Click Here to join my team for just $99. Make sure my name (Bea Redd) is in the upper right corner of the screen. If its not, you will either need to sign in or sign up with me to be your demonstrator.

If this fabulous offer is not incentive enough for you to come into the Stampin' Up! family on my team, maybe this will give you that little extra nunge you need.


The FIRST person who signs up with Stampin' Up! on MY TEAM, will receive the following Stampin' Up! products from me!
These extra products are not in any way offered by Stampin' Up!. I am offering these products through my own expense.
  • A Daffodil Delight and White Chevron patterned Stampin' Up! tote. This beautiful bag is lined with a Basic Gray colored liner and has 5 pockets to store your Stampin' Up! products.It also has a sturdy metal Stampin' Up! logo on the front of the bag and snaps close.
  •  A Patio Party Calendar - This wonderful desk top calendar has an address book on the inside left and a Wish List tablet on the right with the Calendar in the middle. It also comes with a pen. Retails at$16.95
  • A Patio Party Wish List tablet. This is an extra one to refill your calendar when you run out. Retails at $2.95
  • A Patio Party Pen. This pen goes perfect with the calendar and wish list. Retails at $4.95 for 4 (one 1 in this offer)
  • A set of 3 Magnetic White Boards with a Dry Eraser. (I forgot what the retail price was but I believe it was about $5.95)
  • A Festival of Prints Sticky Notes - You can use this to mark you catalog for all the things you want to order or mark what you already have. Retails at $2.95
  • A Spring Time Tissue package. I believe this retails at $2.95
  • A set of the new Cookie Cutters. You can add this collection to your Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamp sets, if you have them. Retails at $5.95 (I'm not sure about this price either, but I'm sure it's not more than $6.95)
  • A Floral District Reusable Shopping Bag - I love the colors of this bag. Retails at $3.95
  • A Patio Party Reusable Shopping Bag - This bag will go perfectly with your calendar and pen. Retails at $3.95
  • A Pomegranate Lip Balm - There were four flavors of lip balms but you'll get pomegranate in this offer. Retails at $1.95
  • A Deck the Halls Designer Fabric package - Yes, you can get this for just $0.99 right now, but you will get this for FREE in this offer.
  • A Candy Cane Christmas Designer Fabric package - Yes, you will also get this in this offer for FREE.

That's over $50.00 of Stampin' Up! products in addition to what Stampin' Up! will give you!

OK, so on top of all the wonderful products that you will receive from Stampin' Up! for joining my team, you will also get these wonderful products from me.  Wow, that's a lot of products for just $99 and you won't get them anywhere else but here with me!

So what are you waiting for? Be the FIRST to sign up to be on my team!

If you have any questions, please contact me.

No comments: