Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Saturday, January 21, 2012

A New Year means NEW PROJECTS!!!

Hello Stampers,

Well, 2012 has finally arrived and I've been busy with the after holidays clean up as well as working on some new fun and exciting projects to share with you.

First of all, I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Years (a little late) and welcome you back to my blog. I'm going to try to post a little more often and show more projects this year.

January 4, 2012 was the release of Stampin' Up's Occasions Mini Catalog which means a whole lot of new stamps, ribbons, dies, embossing folders and more along with a few new items to to the product line.

There are new Framelits Dies, Edgelits Dies and even a Large Sizzlits Die that are to die for. There are some amazing new Designer Series Papers (DSP) that will make your heart flip, like the new Twitterpated and Sweet Shop just to name a few. There is also Twitterpated Designers Fabric to go with your projects. I love the new 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon which comes in four fabulous colors as well as some cute little Trinket Hearts and the amazing Maze Game with matching stamp set, Totally A-maze-ing.

OK, well enough said. I hope I have got your attention now, so go check out my online store and start shopping to make your Valentine's Day cards as well as a card for that upcoming birthday.

Here are a few projects that I've managed to complete.
It seems that every year after the holidays I seem to get a little sick or someone in family gets sick, so I decided to make this little set.
I use the new MIXED BUNCH (125537 c) stamp set from the Occasions Mini catalog as well as the matching BLOSSOM punch (125603). I used the JUST ADD CAKE DSP (124339) and Tangerine Tango card stock (111349).

Happiest Birthday card:
I love the new Framelites Dies. I made this card using MARINA MIST card stock (119682) and Cherry Cobbler (119685). In addition, I also used the new LABLES COLLECTIONS (125598) Framelites Dies, APOTHECARY ART stamp set (125527 c), BLUSHING BRIDE 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon (125570), HAT PINS (125578) and ADORNING ACCENTS (125595) Edgelits Dies. I used, for the first time, the COLOR SPRITZER TOOL (107066) with the Marina Mist marker (119679).

Love Cards:

I used both of the new ADORNING ACCENTS (125595) Edgelits Dies on these cards. I also used the new FASHIONABLE HEARTS (125596) Embosslits die (only one of the hearts, there are 5 hearts in the die). I also used the I {LOVE} LOVE (117084) Jumbo Wheel and YOU ARE LOVED (123779 c) stamp set from the 2011 Holiday Mini Catalog.

Well, that's it for now. I hope you like my cards and want to make a few of these for yourself. If so, come on by and shop at my online store for all your supplies.

Please contact me if you have any questions. 

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.