Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A gift from me to you

Hello stampers and scrapers,

I would first like to share with you a a card that I worked on this past week.
I wanted to made a long card because I have all these Christmas envelopes. I don't usually make a 9" x 4" card so it was a bit of a challenge for me.




I used four different stamp sets to make this card.

  • Hand-Penned Holidays
  • Christmas Lodge
  • Welcome Christmas
  • Lovely As A Tree
I envisioned this card but I don't think it came out as good as my vision. I am working on some other designs for this size card but if you have any ideas, please let me know.

Here is another little project I worked on,






These are plastic ornaments I found at the big box craft store. I stamped on them using Staz-On ink then washed them out using vinegar and water mix. Let them dry over night then put some Glitter-It mixture in them and poured in some of Stampin' Up's Fine Supernova glitter. I love the way they came out, however beware because you will use a lot of glitter doing these little puppies. And to my surprised, I sold two of them at church last Sunday when I took them in to show a friend. I am planning on making more (not to sell) so I can put some on my tree. Don't you just love them? You should see how they sparkle in person.

Well, now for my gift to you.

If you place an order with me for $50 or more, I will pay for you shipping/handling  fees starting today (December 14, 2011) through the end of the month (December 31, 2011). The catch is that you have to send me your order via e-mail in order for me to pay for your S/H fees. If you place your order through my online store, you WILL NOT get refunded the S/H fees. 
So get shopping for those last minute Christmas gifts for your friends, family and even for yourself. Click here to get to my online store.

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Years!

No comments: