I started off with covering the lid with the Candy Cane Christmas Fabric (121715) then I used coordinating card stock (Real Red, Garden Green and Chocolate Chip). I also used the Holly Betty Bouquet Designer Series Paper )124004) to decorate the the tabs as well as some glimmer brads and Dear Santa stamp set (123834c). I also printed out the calendar from 2011 to 2016 so this little box can be used for several years.
You can participate in this workshop by purchasing the foloowing:
- Candy Cane Christmas Designer Fabric (12715) $9.95 (optional)*
- Christmas Designer Series Paper ( I used Holly Berry Bouquet #124004 $12.95 **
- Stampin’ Card Keeper (124107) $8.95
- Merry Medley On Board (122958) $9.95
- Black Crystal 5/8" Simply Adorned Bauble (121011)
This card and album will also be included in this workshop and all you will need to purchase is
- · Flirtatious Specialty Designer Series Paper (122360) $12.95
The cost for this workshop is only $10.00. All the coordinating card stock will be provided as well at the embellishments, adhesive and dimensionals. All products need to be purchased through me no later than November 4, 2011. If you contact me to purchase the products needed for these projects, I will pay your shipping and handling fee.
The workshop date is November 9, 2011 at 12:30 pm
*If you choose not to use the Designer Series Fabric, you can use Designer Series Paper. Be aware that you will probably use more paper with this option.
** If you use DSP other than the Holly Berry Bouquet, the Candy Cane Fabric will not match. You can use the Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin’ Kit (124007) and use the Deck the Halls Fabric (121716).