Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Saturday Sketch Challenge 226

Well, I went and did it. I got myself evolved in another card challenge. But I love challenges so what the heck.

I saw the Stamping 411 challenge and knew just what I wanted to do for this card challenge. I looked through my stamp sets and decided on the 'Sweet Snowglobe' stamp set because it brings back such sweet Christmas memories of my childhood.

This is the front of my card. I used the Holly Berry Bouquet DSP (124004) found in the Holiday Mini catalog.

 Here is a side view of my card. You can see here that I used my Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker to color the Shaker Frame so it blends in better.
This is a close up of my snowglobe. As you can see, I also applied Dazzle Diamonds to the trees, the falling snow and the snow on the house and on the ground as well as having the Mica Flakes inside the globe.


All items used are Stampin' Up! products
Card Stock: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: Holly Berry Bouquet
Classic Ink: Wild Wasabi, Chocolate
Stampin' Write Markers: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Wild Wasabi
 
I hope you too will challenge yourself and make a card for this challenge. I hope you like my card. Please leave me a comment if you do. Thanks and happy stamping!

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This does bring back Memories. I think I had a snowglobe that looked just like that. How cute is that? Thanks for sharing.