Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Convention Update

I really wanted to give an update from the Stampin' Up 2011 Convention each night, but I really didn't have a good network connection so I wasn't able to share every night.
So now that I'm home I would like to give you a little glimpse of what life was like for me last week.

So here I am at the last General Session of the convention. As you can see, the theme was GROW! I had a blast this year and hope to return to Convention next year. I also hope to grow my business this year by getting someone who is interested in joining me in Stampin' Up!

Here are a few of the many cards I took a picture of at Convention. These cards are either cards that I've swapped for or that were on the many display boards. Demonstrators submit cards all year long to Stampin' Up and at year end at the Convention, the cards are posted in either color theme or holiday theme.
Enjoy!

Well, I'll try to post a few more later. Enjoy!

No comments: