Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A few Christmas Cards

Hello Bloggers,
I know I've been absent a while but I have been so busy lately that I just haven't had time to post, so today with the time I have I want to post a few Christmas cards that I made and demonstrated in workshops. Hope you like them.

First I want to show you a few Thanksgiving cards. It seems like Thanksgiving gets lost between Halloween and Christmas so I made a few cards and will probably be mailing them out tomorrow. I know it's a little late but I hope they get to their destination in time.

 I love this card that I made at Regional. I really like the mini library clip but I know it will cost a little more to mail because of it. Oh well.
I made this card with the French Foliage stamp set and just love the way it turned out. I also made a candle to match the card so it can be given as a gift.

Now here are a few Christmas cards that we made in my workshops.

I used traditional Christmas colors for the Santa card and the Candy Cane Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP). For the Reindeer card I used the Brushed Gold card stock (cs) and a little bit of Cherry Cobbler cs. I love that it's simple but very pretty.

Now here is the blinged up cards that showed my customers just so they can see how they can do more with just a little bit of sparkle.
 I added the silver Glass Glitter to this card to add some sparkle
 I added some Basic Rhinestones to the Reindeer to give it a WOW factor
For this card, I changed the gold out for Brushed Silver cs and use Chocolate Fine Supernova Stampin' Glitter for the Reindeer.

Well, I hope you like these cards. I have to get ready for church now so I'll post some more later.

Hope you all have a blessed day.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Love your Christmas cards! Great job. #271 following from Stampin Connection.

Ann Schach said...

Wow! Fabulous cards! I love them all!

Renee said...

these are awesome Christmas cards! now following you from SC!