Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Monday, October 25, 2010

The time has come...

The time has come to swing into the holiday spirit and get your Christmas cards and projects started.

I will be hosting a Stampin' Up! Stamp Camp at my home where we will be making a Thanksgiving card as well as a matching candle. 
Please let me know ASAP if you would like to attend this class as I want to make sure I have enough candles for everyone.

Date: November 3, 2010, Wednesday
Time: 1pm
Place: Nevada
RSVP: ASAP to queenbeascraps@mvdsl.com
Class Fee: $10.00 


This is my first holiday workshop, so keep your eye out for my next workshop as I am planning on having one about every two weeks. 


I'm looking forward to seeing you and teaching you some new stamping techniques.

1 comment:

Marcia's Sweet Cakes said...

Hi,
Thank you for following me, I'm following your blog to...beautiful proyects!
Marcia