Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Friday, September 17, 2010

St. George, UT - Regional

I am so excited because I will be going to the 2010 Stampin' Up! St. George, UT regional.
This is my first time so I don't know what to expect except maybe a lot of fun and learning some new stuff to show my customers.

Yesterday's Stamp Camp went OK, I was hoping for a bigger turn out (or in) but only had 5 people show up. I guess the good news is that I got to show them some new techniques and a lot of new products.
We did a Top Note treat box
I did this one a few weeks ago. The one we did yesterday was done with Always Artichoke card stock and everyone loved it.
I came up with a Thanksgiving card (on the fly because I was very ill prepared) and I think it came out pretty good. I will post a picture later because I need to run right now so I can make it to St. George, UT in time for Regional.
Well, hope everyone has a fang-tastic day!

4 comments:

helloholley said...

adorable!!! following from SC!!!

Chanda said...

So creepy-cool! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Chanda Stehlik
www.OneCraftyMommy.com

Stampwab Creates said...

My lucky day... I'm your 100th Follower! :)
From SC - Andrea Beasley
www.stampwab.com

Queen Bea Scraps said...

Wow! I guess you are.
For being my 100th follower, I will be rewarding you with a special gift. Email me your address and I'll send it to you.
Congratulations!