Queen Bea Scraps - Come Stamp With Me! Headline Animator

Friday, September 24, 2010

Are you ready for something FREE?

Wouldn't you like to receive something for FREE? 

Well, all you have to do is place a $50 order (or greater) with me at my Stampin' Up! website and I will send you a Stampin' Up! Craft Tote FREE! (shipping charges included for the bag only in the USA)

Here is a picture of the two different bags

When you place a $50 order (or greater), you will receive one of these bags.
The bag will be selected randomly and will be dispense while supplies last.
So don't wait, order today! Go to my Stampin' Up! website today! Supplies are limited.

1 comment:

Laura Love said...

Hi -
I am following from Stampin Connection. You signed up for mine awhile back and I am returning the favor. Great blog you have! Happy Stamping!

Laura

www.lovesrubberstamps.com